Breaking News
recent

Annu Karti Gujrati Girl Whatsapp Cell Number for Dating & Friendship


Hello friends, I am Annu here, I came on this site because we can easily share our personal profile and mobile number here. I am young girl of 21 years, recently completed my BBA 2nd semester from Ahmadabad university. I am here to find a dating and life partner that’s why sharing my real Whatsapp number and email id so any one can contact with me for friendship and Dating but I chose the guy who should be smart and handsome with unique style.

Gujarati Datimg Whatsapp
A part of 
Gujarati Datimg  Click Here 
1000s of Gujarati Brides & Grooms
Gujarati Datimg/Register FREE
Dating Profile

First Name:    Annu

Last Name:    Karti

Age:    21 Yrs

Gender:   Female

Religion:    Hindu

Marital Status:   Single

Education:    BBA

Language:     Hindi, English, Gujrati

Whatsapp Number:   +919806326036

Company Name:     n/a

Address:   n/a

City:  Ahmadabad

State:    Gujarat

Country:    India

Hobbies:   Shopping, Music, Movies, Cooking, Poetry

Email Address: annukarti454@hotmail.com
                                  
Sex Videos 

AMATERU           TEENS SEX      NATURAL SEX      LATINA SEX      SHOWERS SEX  

                             CLICK HERE My Personal Details 

Please follow and like us:


Unknown

Unknown

7 comments:

Powered by Blogger.